Data element sharing options

Hello!

Can anyone tell me what Data element sharing options do?
I share a data element with specific users (disabling public access), but other users are still able to see that data element in Tracker capture, as well as in reporting apps.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>