From: Julie <juvhamme@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, May 17, 2017 at 3:44 PM
Subject: Difficulties with the Program Indicators
To: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I am using the Event tracker of DHIS2 for a project.

In a nutshell, I already set up the program and programs stages. I also
run the Analytics and I have will all the data needed in my program.
Indeed, while I am using the Event report with the data element (and not
the indicators), everything is fine and I can see the pivot tables with
the data.

Now I am trying to create Indicators trough the program and everything
seemed ok (the formula,  etc.). Except that when I am trying to use the
indicator in a pivot table, the table appears but with no data inside.

So what could be the problem with the indicators and how can I fix it?
Is it a problem of configuration? Formula? ...

Many thanks.
Julie
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Julie (https://launchpad.net/~juvhamme)

Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
Norway: +4791880522
Skype: knutstar
http://dhis2.org

Follow ups