Re: Difficulties with the Program Indicators

Hi Julie,

Would be good if you could share some more details about your program
configuration, including how you set up your program indicator.

Are you using event capture (single event data) or tracker capture
(multiple events and registration) for this use cases?

When you say you can see the data in event reports, does that include
aggregate values in the 'aggregated mode'?

If I have trouble with my program indicators, I typically like to use pivot
table app to debug. Try to add a few indicators that just count all events
or all enrollments and display these at the same time. Will give you an
indication of whether event analytics worked or not.

Then for your program indicators where you struggle to get data, try to
play with the different options of aggregation, e.g event count, enrollment
count etc. You'll soon see if the issue is related to aggregation or the
filter.

Ola
-------