Re: Value type error with option set

Dear Bs Phi,

For Sex, you can sex value type is text, then aggregation type is None. You
can use program indicator or Aggregated in Event report to get aggregated
value, you don't need to put it as Number.

When you change the value type to text, the aggregation type should be
changed to None automatically like screenshot below:

[image: Inline image 1]