Problem rendering a pivot table

We are experiencing a problem running pivot tables on  version 2.26 of DHIS 2.   When the data is requested via the API, the data is returned very quickly. However when we  launch a pivot table, specifically with the all the data elements, the pivot table hangs.

>From what we can tell via the Chrome developer tools (and other tools), there is a lot of Javascript garbage collection.  The same sort of behavior happens in IE and Firefox, but the upshot is that the pivot table hangs as it is trying to render, and eventually the browser crashes.

Has anyone seen this type of thing before?  Any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks in advance,
CvH

Chris van Hasselt | IT Project Manager
359 Blackwell Street, Suite 200 | Durham, NC  27701
O: 919.544.7040 x11271 | cvanhasselt@xxxxxxxxxx |

Visit us at www.fhi360.org<http://www.fhi360.org/>

JPEG image

Follow ups