Re: Sharing Dataset in Two Separate DHIS2 Instances

Hi Derek,

Ok, let assume we have *instance A *(have the data set), and blank*
instance B *(which need to be synced with *instance A). *What we're going
to do first is to clone the data set in *instance A *into* instance
B*.* "Clone"
*here mean we will export the data set (including data element, option
sets, .... but not the values ) on *instance A* to a file (json or xml) and
then import to *instance B. *By this way, we will have the data set on*
instance B *with the same "id" as in *instance A *in order to sync the
values after. Next, we will create a script to get the values from *instance
A* and put into *instance B, *this script can be run every day or month or
year, it's up to you.
You will have to understand these steps first for synchronization between 2
instances, then I can show you how to make it done.

Regards,
Dzung

--
Nguyen Anh Dung - HISP Vietnam