Re: DHIS2 Windows server

Hi Edward,

As per my experience with windows server, you should split your ram as
follow

1) O/S = 2 GB
2) Postgres 9.5 = 8 GB
3) JAVA_OPTS = 4 GB (min 1024M - max 4096M)
4) Keep remain 2 GB for windows buffer

As far as concern about the environment variables you must assign the
following variables in windows

1) JAVA_HOME=
2) CATALINA_HOME =
3) JAVA_OPTS =
4) DHIS2_HOME=
4) Postgres bin directory location in PATH Variable with separation of ";"

These all above variables will show in about DHIS2 page, if its configured
correctly.