From: Prosper BT [mailto:ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:49 PM
To: Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS Users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 v 2.27: Use of ATTRIBUTES in Program indicators

Dear Georgi,

Are you using an event or a tracker program, you dont see attributes if you are basing indicators on events.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:prosper@xxxxxxxxx> | Skype: prospertb

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me why I cannot select attributes neither in the expression, nor in the filter when creating a Program indicator? In program indicator details, I tried all possible aggregation type options, I switched between Event and Enrollment analytics type, but none of them worked. Attributes simply do not appear (see screenshot below).

Please help with this one as I need to build MANY indicators that filter per tracked entity attribute (e.g. sex male or female)!

Screenshot: I click on the arrow but attributes do not expand (as if they do not exist)
[cid:image001.jpg@01D30BB7.FD30A260]

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104<tel:+1%20647-478-5634> | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>