Re: New user guide

Hello Nasiru,

Your decision to use DHIS2 for data collection, analysis and storage is a
perfect one.
You'll need a server (either Cloud or Local) with either Windows or Linux
OS depending on the expertise of you have.
After setting up, your instance, you'll need to design your database
(Organisation units - Reporting units, Elements, Datasets etc)
There are a lot of documentations online to guide you on the design.

You may wish to contact us for necessary support as we have been providing
roll out and backstopping support for programs that might wish to deploy
the DHIS for core M&E functions.

Regards