Re: New user guide

Dear Nasiru,

We are happy to guide you through the process of starting up with DHIS2 as
an M&E system for your organization.
And we can conduct training for your teams in all W4H states as well.

We can setup a demonstration installation with a sample form for your
evaluation to allow you understand the system better, with free cloud
hosting for you for the first 6 months since you are a nonprofit program in
Nigeria.

If you are in or near Abuja, we can meet up at your convenience or you can
call me from Kano.

Best regards,
Ime

--------------------------------
Ime Asangansi, M
​BBS​
PhD (Informatics)
CEO, eHealth4everyone
​
Skype: asangansiime Twitter: @imeasangansi
<https://twitter.com/imeasangansi> Linkedin:
http://ng.linkedin.com/in/asangansi
Mobile: +2348180790150 (Nigeria), +23279448648 (Sierra Leone), +441172301500
(UK)