Re: Issue with visualiser, map, pivot table rights on cloned objects

Hi Prosper,

Thanks for the quick feedback.  I've set the data output and analysis for
these users for the whole country, while data capture & maintenance is only
for their own districts.

I'll check about the sharing of the objects... that seems like a reasonable
hypothesis.

Randy