Re: Issue with visualiser, map, pivot table rights on cloned objects

Hi Prosper,

Thanks for your help.  I've solved the issue.

I had to share all of the objects - data elements, indicators, charts,
maps, and pivot tables - with a user group.  They were all created as
private.  Now the cloned dashboards are working fine.

Randy