sharing settings on DataElements / metadata

Hello,

We have realised that dataElements (and I think other metadata) are visible
to everyone by default (in contrast to dashboards). Nevertheless we need
that only a group of users have access to these dataElements.

[image: Images intégrées 2]
(sharing settings to dataElementTest and dataElementTest2)

If we group these DE in a DEGroup and we change its visibility, the DE
remain visible to everyone.

[image: Images intégrées 3]
(sharing settings of the dataElementGroupTest)

[image: Images intégrées 4]
(a user not in DHIS2 Admin team)

The questions are :

1. What do you recommend us to do?
2. Is there a way to change easily this visibility without doing an
script/App ?
3. If not, is there an easy way through the API? (i.e. add a group keeping
the existing ones )

Thank you so much !
Ramon.