[App] Web portal App [WISCENTDs]

Dear DHIS2 users,

We would like to publish some of our dashboard publicly on our webpage. We installed the “Web portal” App few months ago, but when we click, the window remains blank and we can’t find any documentation on it.

Is anyone using this “Web portal” App successfully and could share some documentation/Experience with us?

If this App is outdated, is there an easy way to publish a dashboard on the web, or should we embed each table/chart/map in the webpage?

Best
Lise

Dr. Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61
Skype: tigrouveto