Re: [App] Web portal App [WISCENTDs]

Hi Lise

We have been using the embed function on the webpage and it has been
working great for us. You can see the interactive map that we have made at
the following link: https://rabiesalliance.org/networks/paracon/bulletin

It is really easy to use and is not cumbersome - it only takes a few
seconds per visual once the webpage had been set up on our side.

We have not tried the web portal, but through the embed process, the
visuals all remain interactive and update automatically when new data is
added.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987

*World Rabies Day *is on* September 28th 2017*

Take action: you can register your World Rabies Day event, access logos in
your language, download useful resources and find out more here
<https://rabiesalliance.org/world-rabies-day/>
Don't forget to tweet us using #worldrabiesday