Re: Check how many time reports are generated

Hi Martin,

we do have a web API endpoint that supports usage statistics for most
analytical entities (pivot table, chart, map..) _except_ for standard
reports.

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/webapi_usage_analytics.html

If you want to create a patch and extend this to include standard reports
(html reports) you can look at the following classes:

DataStatistics.java
DataStatisticsEventType.java
DataStatisticsController.java
GetReportAndParamsAction.java