Re: dhis2 - "System Monitoring URL"

Hi Jason,

the system monitoring URL is currently part of an experimental feature and
is subject to change. When enabled, the system will ping that endpoint
regularly with information about the system instance (version, build, etc).
This allows you to build a central monitoring system which can monitor the
status of a fleet of DHIS 2 instances.

regards,

Lars