2.26 - unable to generate map from chart

I recently upgraded from 2.16 to 2.26.  The upgrade appeared successful except for an issue I am having with the GIS piece.
I can open existing GIS visuals without issue but when I use the 'Open this chart as map' or 'Open this table as map' option on charts and pivot tables, I get a blank screen with the 'DHIS2 GIS' in the center and the spinner, but no further than that.

Here is a screenshot of the console in Firefox:

[cid:image006.jpg@01D33D36.B1B82500]

And Chrome:
[cid:image007.jpg@01D33D36.B1B82500]

Offending bit of js:
[cid:image008.jpg@01D33D36.B1B82500]

Any idea of what I should be looking for?
Cheers

____________________________
Edward Robinson
Technical Director