Re: 2.26 - unable to generate map from chart

Hi Edward,

This is a known bug which has been reported in Jira

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2016

Regards

Elmarie

On 04 Oct 2017 23:32, "Edward Robinson" <erobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I recently upgraded from 2.16 to 2.26.  The upgrade appeared successful
> except for an issue I am having with the GIS piece.
>
> I can open existing GIS visuals without issue but when I use the ‘Open
> this chart as map’ or ‘Open this table as map’ option on charts and pivot
> tables, I get a blank screen with the ‘DHIS2 GIS’ in the center and the
> spinner, but no further than that.
>

> Here is a screenshot of the console in Firefox:
>

> And Chrome:
>

> Offending bit of js:
>

> Any idea of what I should be looking for?
>
> Cheers
>

> ____________________________
>
> Edward Robinson
>
> Technical Director
>
> Project Balance
>
> www.projectbalance.com
>
> tel. +27 74 587 6667 <+27%2074%20587%206667>
>

> [image: PB Logo] <http://www.projectbalance.com/>

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*

JPEG image

PNG image

JPEG image