Re: Restrict data access on the mobile application

Hi Siva,

the Android App has the same access that restrictions than the web. It is
based in org. unit assignment, program assignment ( via user role ) and
sharing settings, so... there is no direct way to allow access of one user
only the information that s/he has entered. It has to be done through
configuration.

However, in Android , downloading data (Tracked entities, and their program
data) is not automatic, it has to be done explicitly by the user through
the "Download Entities" functionality. As a result, if your users do not
download Tracked Entities, they will only have access to the data that they
have entered in their device. It is not exactly what you were asking for,
but is the closest behavior I can find for your request.

Best,
Marta