Re: Issue in displaying the org units on the mobile application

Hi Siva,

I am glad that you made it work. However, search org.units should not
affect data entry org units in the android app...

Would you mind creating a Jira issue explaining the behavior observed?

Project: Maintenance of Android Apps | Component: Tracker Capture

Thanks!!

Marta