Re: Standard approach for recording age at the time of diagnosis when date of birth is unknown

Hi,

We will try to update the documentation :)

As to the issue you refereed, it is a new one and most of us here haven't
looked into it before... Nonetheless, looking into the requirement
mentioned there - I think introducing the concept of age there will
probably over complicate things. What is required seems to capture a static
figure - and defining a simple data element of type number will handle that.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2