Re: Issue with empty analytics for certain data elements after upgrade to 2.26

Hi Robinson,

>From data administration,go maintainance and clear analytics. Then re-run
after running the resource tables. I might help.

Alex

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "