From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ant Snyman
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:14 AM
To: DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Attributeoptioncombo use in indicators

Dear DHIS2 community,

We have data that is disaggregated by both categoryoptioncombo's and attributeoptioncombo's. When setting up indicators it is clear how to reference a dataelement's specific categoryoptioncombo (dataelement_uid"."categoryoptioncombo_uid). Is it possible to likewise reference a specific attributeoptioncombo within an indicator?

Thank you

Ant Snyman

Cell: 0824910449

Landline: 028 2713242

[Image removed by sender.]

Health Information Systems Program - SA

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer.  Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx<mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

JPEG image

JPEG image