Re: Conditional Indicators for Aggregated type Data Elements

Hi jason,
I'm asking about data element of type "Number" or "integer" .how can we get the conditional sum for these type ? when the type is aggregated not trackers. Like I've created Data Elements of the type aggregated, created a 'data entry form' of these data elements. also the indicators I've created for this till now are simple indicators but now i want to create some indicator with condition.
Regards: Rabbia Naz

On 2017-11-01 15:45, Jason Pickering wrote:
Hi Rabbia,
What is not working? Could you be more specific?

Data elements of type "True only" should aggregate to 1 when marked as
true.

Regards,
Jason

On 2017-10-30 19:28, Jason Pickering wrote:

Hi Rabbia,
Just use the True Only type of data element. It should work.

Regards,
Jason
Hi Jason,
its not working and if we want the same thing to be done on number
data type or you can say integer. what i need to do then ?

Regards: Rabbia Naz