From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+groutl=who.int@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rabbia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 01 November 2017 12:50
To: Jason Pickering
Cc: Dhis2 Users
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Conditional Indicators for Aggregated type Data Elements

Hi jason,
  I'm asking about data element of type "Number" or "integer" .how can we get the conditional sum for these type ? when the type is aggregated not trackers. Like I've created Data Elements of the type aggregated, created a 'data entry form' of these data elements. also the indicators I've created for this till now are simple indicators but now i want to create some indicator with condition.
Regards: Rabbia Naz