Re: Data Element Version??

I think of the numbers are small you are best just to maintain two
different dataelementgroups of datalements with names/codes which are
related.

I don't think this is really a versioning problem as you describe it.
Unless you are planning to go on and make more versions.  It is
similar to the problem of comparing aggregate reported data with data
which has been aggregated from an EMR.

Failing which, the attributeoptioncombo or categoryoptioncombo is the
only other dimension you do have to play with if you want to tag the
same dataelements differently.