issues assigning users to org units for tracker capture

Hello,
I am trying to set up my system using the tracker function and have six data collectors with the tracker capture app installed. I have registered them as users with the appropriate user role and assigned them to the org unit (within the user screen under "data capture and maintenance"). We can log in to the TC app using each of their logins, but once inside the tracker capture app, when they click on organization unit, it says “You are not assigned to any organization units.” I have run analytics, generated resource tables, cleaned the browser cache, logged in and out (both as the admin and from the app), restarted the phone, and I started created and assigned the users more than 24 hours ago - but it’s still not working. Anyone have theories about what I am doing wrong?
Thank you,
Natalie T

Follow ups