Re: Constructing indicators from boolean data elements

Hi Jennifer,

With aggregate data, Boolean "Yes" values will have the value of "1" in
analytics, while "No" values will have a value of zero.

So, it should just be a matter of creating an indicator like:

Numerator: Your data element
Denominator: 1
Indicator type: Percentage

That should provide the percentage of values which responded "Yes".

Regards,
Jason Pickering