Fwd: DHIS2 Live with an H2 database analytics problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohamed Elkhou <oelkhou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 1:07 PM
Subject: DHIS2 Live with an H2 database analytics problem
To: DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I am experiencing the DHIS2 Live version with an H2 database.  I was able
to generate resource tables and analytics without any problem I run
analytics for the first time , but after that, all I was getting was the
following errors.

2017-12-25 07:26:23        Process failed: StatementCallback; bad SQL
grammar [alter table _orgunitstructure_temp rename to _orgunitstructure;];
nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table "_ORGUNITSTRUCTURE"
already exists; SQL statement: alter table _orgunitstructure_temp rename to
_orgunitstructure; [42101-194]

2017-12-25 07:26:23        Updating resource tables

2017-12-25 07:26:23        Analytics table update process started

Please help. The H2 database is very practical for training purposes.

Best regards,

Mohamed