Re: DHIS2 Live with an H2 database analytics problem

Hi Mohammed

I have had this issue as well. Currently H2 database and analytics don't work properly, you will have to create a new Postgre SQL database or at least a different database and import your data from the H2 database.

This issue is not new and was actually raised last year on JIRA as well, but I believe there is low priority to fix it. Try the method above it is the only way around this issue.

Hope this helps
Tirus

Sent from my iPhone