Cannot save a report:

Hi all and Happy New 2018!

I am trying to save a report using Data visualizer, but I get the following error:
[cid:image002.png@01D3871B.4E3B9230]

The report is generated by using Event data items, more specifically Data elements in a tracker capture event of a value type TRUE_ONLY.
Although I am able to generate the report and get values in the chart (See screenshot 1), when saving the report or reopening it from favourites, I get the error above.
IMPORTANT: The error does not occur when I select data elements of NUMBER value type.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? I guess DHIS2 does not recognize TRUE_ONLY as a valid data dimension, but yet it is able to generate a report. If someone thinks this is a bug I can create a JIRA issue.

(See screenshot 1)
[cid:image006.png@01D3871B.4E3B9230]

Regards,
Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>