Re: using report date in the program rule

Good evening,
Thank you for your message.
I have tried the following:
- having specific code for each target orgunit
- having a data element: de_ic_orgunit
- having a program event capture (pgm_icu) where de_ic_orgunit is included
in the form
- having a program rule: pr_ic_orgunit_code, where no condition is
specified, and where action is to attribute value to data element
(de_ic_orgunit), with the following expression V{orgunit_code}

When testing the procedure, it did not work. The orgunit code did not
appear in the target data element.

Did i do some mistake in the procedure?
Sincerely
Nada

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Markus Bekken <markus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
> MBBS (SL)
> MSc (Biomedical Informatics), EMSc (Health Admin), PGCert (MedEd), CEH
> Medical Officer in Health Informatics
> Nutrition Coordination Division
> Ministry of Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine,
> Sri Lanka
>
> Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
> attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
> distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
> delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
> copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
> all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Nada Ghosn, MD
Head, Epidemiology Surveillance Program (Esumoh)
Fax +961.1.610920