Re: cancer registry

Dear Kazem,

This is a very interesting use case.

 However, as Mahdi was asking about on this list yesterday, it would
require cascading/hierarchical or master/detail option sets, which are not
currently supported. I hope some of the developers can chime in as to
whether this is already on the roadmap. I could not find an issue for it in
JIRA <https://jira.dhis2.org/>, and if so, I think it should be added, as
it comes up repeatedly. It is obviously easier to just have two levels than
an arbitrary number, so that is probably a good place to start.

But in the short run, you may need to put the master/detail logic on the
client side, in a bespoke webapp:
https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/apps_creating_apps.html

Regards,
Knut

--
Knut Staring

Department of Information, Evidence and Research
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Office: +41 22 791 3683 Mob1: +33 6 4434 2931 Mob2: +47 9188 0522
Skype:     knutstar