Re: Data element not found or not accessible

Hi all,

Thanks Timothy for sharing this. I am trying to import organisation units
metadata in csv file with UTF-8 encoding. When I import the file with
Metadata import in dhis2, the file is not imported at all and I do get the
summary report.

I wrote the csv file with R function write.table.

Its funny enough that when I write the same file using Excel and save as
csv file with UTF-8, it works well.

I do not understand what could be the problem here, has anyone tried to
write a csv file with an R function that can successfully be imported in
the dhis2?

Looking for your help. I have attached my csv files in this email.

Thanks

Isaiah Nyabuto
+254729572616
Bsc. Health Records Management and Informatics