From: Marta Vila [mailto:martavila@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 February 2018 11:23 AM
To: Edward Robinson <erobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ignacio Foche <nacho.foche@xxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Android applications security risk

Hi Ed,

those request were actually pretty popular when we had the community feedback and they are being included in the new App. Unfortunately they will not be present in the current Apps.

These are a fre Jira issues about improving security that you might want to follow  up:

- Do not delete data when user logs out
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-582
- Lock app to prevent unauthorised access
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-590
- Block after Multiple access Failure https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-616
- Access auditing  https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-610
- Encrypt data base  https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-588