Re: Import/Export data between similar but distinct systems

Hi Martin,

Yes, basically the Idea would be to extract metadata/data from one instance
(source), do some transformations and load into the other instance
(destination). You can extract and load the metadata/data directly using
the dhis2 import/export App or work extensively using dhis2 APIs. There are
various ETL tools that can be used in the process,  I prefer using R.
The following guide can walk you through the whole process.
http://rstudio-pubs-static.s3.amazonaws.com/139589_a81125b491094fe3b5e79e3bcea0a56b.html

@Edward, I would like to see what you guys are working on J

Thank you