Import/Export data between similar but distinct systems

Hello DHIS2 community,
We need to make frequent import/export between two different DHIS2 systems.
While they are similar and the format "fits", we know some differences,
mainly:

- The org units concerned exist on both sides but with different ids
- Same for the data elements
- In some situation, the export value may be an indicator, to be imported
in a data element

I can imagine making the export in CSV, then having a "matching sheet" in
XLS with the link between OU in the source system and OU in the destination
system.

Is someone doing those kind of operations? What's your typical flow/way of
working?
I think I remember Lars presenting some feature helping with this on one of
the last DHIS2 releases, but I'm not sure.

Martin
--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx