apps not showing

Dear,

One of our clinics in Cameroon (rural, weak internet connection), cannot see
the ‘Apps’ and ‘Username’ options at the top right when logged in. When I
logged in on their account in Brussels, there was no issue.

They used Firefox (picture is an older example, but there were similar
issues on internet explorer as well), as they have no other options on our
server.

Instance info:

API Web:

    Parcourir ici

Utilisateur actuel:

    ekamche

Version:

    2.23

Version:

    22983

Date de création:

    2016-06-02 17:46

Jasper reports version:

    6.1.0

Agent utilisateur:

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0

Date du serveur:

    2018-05-04 10:14

Dernière génération des tables analytiques:

    2018-05-04 00:00

Durée depuis dernière création des tables analytiques:

    10 h, 14 m, 16 s

Dernier runtime tables analytiques:

    25 s

Variable d'environnement:

    DHIS2_HOME

Do you know if this issue has been seen before, and what the solution might
be?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Thomas Lavreys, MSc, PgC Trop Med

Medical Coordinator Sustainability Department SOCFINCO

Maisha Consulting bvba

Tel Socfin:    +32-25-080050

Tel Maisha: +32-16-850242

Cell phone:  +32-474-717641