Data element value type: File. What files are allowed?

Hi there,

I’m new to this list and relatively new to DHIS2 so I hope it’s ok to post this question here. In event capture (vs2.28) we are using a data element that allows users to upload a file. This is the Value Type = file.

We frequently get asked two questions from our users in training:

·         What file types can be uploaded?

·         What’s the maximum size of an attachment?

If anyone can point me in the direction of information on this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Anna
Anna Downie
Lead: Strategic Information

Preece House, 91-101 Davigdor Road, Hove, BN3 1RE, UK
Direct line: +44 1273 718989  Skype: ihaaadownie
Office switchboard: +44 1273 718900

End gender inequality.
End gender-based violence.
End the HIV epidemic
Add your voice to the READY movement
www.aidsalliance.org/ready-to-decide
Would you like to support our work?
Visit our website www.aidsalliance.org and donate!
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may not be disclosed to, or used by,
anyone other than the intended recipient without the consent of the sender. If you receive this message in error, please advise the sender immediately and
remove the email from your system. The contents of this email including any attachments may contain software viruses which could damage your
computer system. While International HIV/AIDS Alliance has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we do not accept liability for any loss
or damage sustained as a result of software viruses.

The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with company number 2883774 and registered
as a charity under number 1038860. Registered office: Preece House, 91-101 Davigdor Road, Hove, BN3 1RE, United Kingdom.

JPEG image

GIF image

Follow ups