Feedback Mechanism for Users

Hello All,

We're getting close to starting trainings and official rollout of our own
DHIS2 platform  - Hooray!

I'm expecting and hoping for feedback from our staff who use the system and
therefore am hoping to learn about existing best practices for feedback
mechanisms for your own users:

   - How do you collect feedback from your users?
   - How do you differentiate and triage for urgent (ie: 'I can't log-in')
   versus non-urgent ('I'd like to see a new dashboard added to the system')
   requests?
   - Do you have one person who responds to or at least delegates all
   feedback and solutions, or a team that works on this?

Thanks in advance for anything you can share,

Kate

--

*Kate Hesel, MPH*

Program Officer - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Planned Parenthood Global

(w) 212.261.4508
(m) 617.902.8511
Skype: katehesel

Web <http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global> / Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/ppglobe>

*This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.*

Follow ups