From: Dhis2-users <dhis2-users-bounces+groutl=who.int@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Morten Olav Hansen <morten@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 2:03:23 AM
To: Eric Barreda Prades; Viet Nguyen
Cc: DHIS Users; DHIS 2 Developers list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] [Dhis2-devs] Authorities for dragging and droping Dashboard Items

Hi Eric

This is a bug we are aware of, and it has been fixed in master (what will be 2.30). I'm not sure if it has been backported yet.

Viet?

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 10:41 PM, Eric Barreda Prades <ericbarredap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear developers,

I have observed in our system that some users weren't able to Drag/Arrange/redistribute dashboardItems from a Dashboard. After testing it in DHIS2 Demo (at least tested for version 28) I have observed that users must have the following authorities:

 See Data Visualizer app

 See Event Reports app

 See Dashboard Classic

 See Event Visualizer app

 See Pivot Table app

Basically, they must have ALL related analysis app authorities. Is there any rationality behind restricting it to that level? I mean, we have to allow users seeing apps they might not use (for example program related analytic apps) for dragging objects that might not be related to that applications (Aggregated Tables). Am I missing something? Is this a bug?

[cid:ii_jhj9ogaj0_1638da114a7982c0]

Best,

Eric