strange behavior with userRoles in 2.28

Hello,

I have two strange behavior with userRoles.

First:

A user manager has the privileges to create new users. However he cannot see users having at a common role with him. I think this is the opposite to the “managed users concept” where he should see the users that are inside their managed  groups, independently of the userRoles in common they have.

A second issue is that this user cannot assign some of the userRoles he has (these userRoles are shared with him in view/edit mode through a userGroup). He can assign few others.
He can see them and modify through the userRole interface but they don’t appear when creating a new user.
I’ve seen in the API that it retrieves the userRoles assignables with the parameter canIssue=true

I can provide more info if needed.

Any ideas ? Thank you so much !

PS: the user mgtm roles I give to this user are:

M_dhis-web-maintenance-user
F_USERGROUP_MANAGING_RELATIONSHIPS_ADD
F_USER_VIEW
F_USER_GROUPS_READ_ONLY_ADD_MEMBERS
F_USERGROUP_MANAGING_RELATIONSHIPS_VIEW
F_USERROLE_LIST
F_USER_DELETE_WITHIN_MANAGED_GROUP
F_USER_ADD_WITHIN_MANAGED_GROUP
F_USERGROUP_PUBLIC_ADD
F_USERROLE_PRIVATE_ADD
F_REPLICATE_USER

Ramón José JIMÉNEZ POMARETA
IT Consultant
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (CDS/NTD/IDM)
Leishmaniasis Control Programme
WHO/HQ  Geneva
Avenue Appia 20
CH-1211 Geneva 27