Re: User manuals translation?

Thanks, I understand the effort needed and most technical profile I know
can read english, so I suppose this is both huge and difficult to priorise.
A sort of "stupid" id - could we not start by putting the whole manual (or
the various XML parts) through google translate as a basis, and accept
contributions from that point? I tested it, it is surprinsingly good.

Martin