Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException thrown when attempting to launch Event Visualizer

Dear Kevin,

I found myself in a similar position but there was something I did that
seems to have caused this. I did not copy the "files" directory created  by
dhis2 while deploying the war to the new installation default "dhis2"
directory. In fact I deleted it without checking contents in trying to
clean up the system. The same dashboard items were stored as favourites and
they exist as they were since these are stored in the db.

I also confirmed this when I revived the original 2.26 where the dashboards
came out blank since the directory was cleaned.
So apparently you'll have to render them in visualizer and pin them again
to the dashboard.  More experienced users could confirm.