Re: Issue while importing .gml file : No matching object for given reference. Identifier was UID, and object was X

Hi Thomas,

Viet has added a GML import endpoint to the latest build and we are testing
it out. After which we will backport the backend api.
There is additional classKey support for GML CSV file format which is added
as well.

Regards,
Adeel