Re: DHIS2 2.30 - Metadata import App - File format feature

Also, I commented on the jira ticket, and will bring it up here as well -
what type of object will CSV import actually import? in pre-2.30 you have a
dropdown that lets you select the type of object, because specifications
for the CSV file says that only the name is required, and unless you
specify during import, how will DHIS2 know?