Re: [Dhis2-devs] Delete Validation Rules

Hi,

I agree with Calle Hedberg that the system should automatically delete any
dependent records related to validation rules.
In DHIS2, this kind of issue is not only happen with Validation rules, but
also with many other objects.

For example to delete a data element, we need to delete its data value and
audit trail. DHIS2 already provided API to delete data value and audit trail
*/api/26/maintenance/dataPruning/dataElement/<data-element-uid>*

I hope DHIS2 will support to delete validation rules and other objects soon.