Dhis2.30 Failing to start

Dear Members,
My DHIS2.30 is failing to start. This is a clean install not an upgrade.
Please look at the enclosed log and assist.
I installed 2.28 on the same server with no problems. I know this is not a
new error to most of you.

The error is: Error creating bean with name
'org.hisp.dhis.schema.PropertyIntrospectorService': Unsatisfied dependency
expressed through field 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is
bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in URL
[jar:file:/home/dhis/tomcat-dhis/webapps/dhis/WEB-INF/lib/dhis-support-hibernate-2.30.jar!/META-INF/dhis/beans.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:749)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:189)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1201)

See enclosed file for a complete log.

Thank you in advance.

--

Name: Kabango Malewezi