Re: Tracker Program Stages order

Hi there Walusiku,
I presume you have ordered the program stages in the maintenance app, in the "4. Program stages" step of the Program wizard. Can you provide some details on where is the ordering appears differently than in the maintenance app? Can you also submit the deftails of the DHIS2 version you are testing on? You can get this in the "About DHIS 2" option in the profile menu.

Markus